Tuesday 6 May 2008

P.S. I Love You

I bought new dvd today entitles 'P.S. I Love You'..... Today I'm alone in the house so saja nak ber'emo' sesorang. A very touching story indeed.... Can a person love other person that much...THAT MUCHHHHH..... ? I wonder. My favourite sentences from somewhere "We can't control our emotion, action we can" . When we fall for someone....it simply happens...just like that. But what will happen next depends on our action and of course fate and destiny also have their role. One of my best memories was my years in ITM long time ago ....from Manjung to Shah Alam. There were five of us ...Aida, Yatty, Sidah, Along and Me. All those years and there are us always together.....despite constant disagreements......and five different characters. But then each flaws were complement with each strength. As years gone by .......it so hard to be within each other touch anymore. I miss every one of us...

No comments:

Productivity Tips Found at Pinterest

50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brainpower (#Infographic)
Infographic brought to you by Wrike

Koleksi Novel Saya

  • 5 Tahun 5 Bulan - Hlovate
  • Air Mata Kasih - Norhayati Berahim
  • Aku Milikmu - Aleya Anessa
  • Bayangan Rindu - Anis Ayuni
  • Bicara Hati - Damya Hanna

Wanna follow me, I'll follow u back then

Novel collection

Novel collection

Artphoto

Artphoto