Wednesday 7 May 2008

Holiday Mood

This week I'm still with my holiday mood. Bz updating my blog....my facebook....uploading photos to my photobucket......... etc....etc.....Bila bukak astro plak mesti nak tengok AFC channel 703. People who know me ....really ..r.eally know me ...will know how 'buta' I am bila masuk bab masak ni. Kadang tu masak nasi pun tak betul! wakakak.........but still I'm a mother of two. Its like an unwritten agreement with my hubby before we get married. I don't know how to cook and cooking never interest me so if u want someone to cook for you.....well....find someone else to marry.....hehehe......how kejam huh!
what the heck!!!! Dulu-dulu suka sangat tengok channel home&living (tak ingat la) tp that time those channel foc ...bila dah kena bayar ni malas la plak. Sekarang ni pun I'm paying for two decoder dlm rumah yg comel ni. One for me and hubby and the other one....sapa lagi kalau bukan for the kids. They'r so lucky! hmmm......
U-Turn pd topik asianfoodchannel, it looks so easy on tv and sooooooo delicious too! If i have all the money in the world, might be I will spent buying all those cooking gadgets and ALL the finest ingredient for every recipe.hahahah..........what a dream and those dream will kill my dream to lose my weight. Its funny during my teen years I was very the very underweight and no clothes will fit me just right and my world is totally turned upside down coz now I'm very much overweight and still can't find suitable clothes all the times. (Sigh......!)
Went to UNIMAS today to sort several things. Get my result.....hooray! Not that good but the least I can hope for is to be better than previous semester. It so different to compare during my degree time almost ten years ago. Those are my best years, at least I manage to get few dean's list in my cert. As for my master programme ni, I'm satisfied enough to maintain 3 pointers cgpa.
Should plan for my thesis now as I have to submit the framework by middle next week. HAH!!!! Is that mean less than a week??????????.....aiseh.....don't ask.....seems like even the title itself is nowhere to be seen. wakakaka.........

No comments:

Productivity Tips Found at Pinterest

50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brainpower (#Infographic)
Infographic brought to you by Wrike

Koleksi Novel Saya

  • 5 Tahun 5 Bulan - Hlovate
  • Air Mata Kasih - Norhayati Berahim
  • Aku Milikmu - Aleya Anessa
  • Bayangan Rindu - Anis Ayuni
  • Bicara Hati - Damya Hanna

Wanna follow me, I'll follow u back then

Novel collection

Novel collection

Artphoto

Artphoto