Saturday 19 April 2008

Lonesome

At some point in time or might be some point in life, have anyone ever experienced a feeling of being alone...lonely....forlorn?????.......and listening to hugh grant & drew barrymore songs 'way back into love'....times....and times....AGAIN! senget kot my brain with all these pressure right and left...down and up.....

Some people..... they try hard to understand me (I know its not an easy task though!!! hahaha)....but in the end the effort resulted in me being neglected. REALLY HUH!!!!!

what the heck....I'm not myself today ....no....definitely NOT for the last few days and might be will remain status quo in coming next few days also.

There are many songs out there saying something like 'in the middle of party but I'm feeling lonely......or ....I'm surrounded by family and friends but still feel isolated'.....hah......what happen to me......??? tak tahu la...

No comments:

Productivity Tips Found at Pinterest

50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brainpower (#Infographic)
Infographic brought to you by Wrike

Koleksi Novel Saya

  • 5 Tahun 5 Bulan - Hlovate
  • Air Mata Kasih - Norhayati Berahim
  • Aku Milikmu - Aleya Anessa
  • Bayangan Rindu - Anis Ayuni
  • Bicara Hati - Damya Hanna

Wanna follow me, I'll follow u back then

Novel collection

Novel collection

Artphoto

Artphoto