Thursday 6 March 2008

My Bundle of Joy




My precious two kids will always be my most treasured 'happening' in my life. Though I scream more than i've ever screamed 5-10 years ago, they always put me in perspective on other matters as well. It is like a roller-coaster, one second you are at the ground and another second you will be high-up on the sky. That is how my life now. One second I will be like the worse mother ever....screaming...yelling...'lecturing'.....hahahah....cannot tahan lar! People with 7 or 8 sense can see all those fire and smoke clouding my head. One second like these and other next second full of laughter and joy. If I'm able to count all of this 'precious moment in time' (suddenly remember Whitney Houston song 'One Moment in Time'...........)...most of it actually are full of happiness.
This quote are taken from book Chicken Soup of the Soul - Life Lessons for Busy Moms:
Too Busy
The dishes are still in the sink.
Dirty laundry is piled high.
Somehow the entire day.
Seemed to just fly by.
I made a "to-do" list.
I meant to follow through.
But there were other tasks.
That needed attention too.
Like cheering on my daughter,
As she took first steps into my arms,
Making sure she stayed safe.
From all potential harms.
Cuddling on the couch.
And reading a favorite story.
Helping her explore the world,
And marvel at all its glory.
So the chores will have to wait.
They aren't that important anyway.
Because I was simply too busy,
Loving my child today.
written by - Sabrina A. Taylor
I like this poem alot! I even forward it to few of my very closest friends. Somehow when I'm too exhausted of my daily routine, by reading and comprehending these beautiful words can enlighten my mood.
It is not an easy task to be grateful (dan bersyukur pada apa yang ada)...not as easy as saying the words. Being grateful takes lots of courage, lots of perseverance, appreciation, learn to accept mistakes and being acceptance of your life. As for me, it is quite hard but nevertheless I need to remind my ownself to be grateful ......grateful....grateful......no excuses!!!! heheheh :)

No comments:

Productivity Tips Found at Pinterest

50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brainpower (#Infographic)
Infographic brought to you by Wrike

Koleksi Novel Saya

  • 5 Tahun 5 Bulan - Hlovate
  • Air Mata Kasih - Norhayati Berahim
  • Aku Milikmu - Aleya Anessa
  • Bayangan Rindu - Anis Ayuni
  • Bicara Hati - Damya Hanna

Wanna follow me, I'll follow u back then

Novel collection

Novel collection

Artphoto

Artphoto