Tuesday 1 March 2011

I support GREEN initiatives

I have this golden opportunity to work with energetic people in Ecoknights http://ecoknights.org.my/ . Though don't have the chance to join the event : Launching of Anugerah Hijau 2011 at MPC http://anugerahhijau.my/latest-news/148-anugerah-hijau-2011-will-be-launched-on-march-8th-2011-at-mpc.html but I sure rejoice with the overall idea. Hopefully can join during the final stage....mana la tahu kot dapat tengok Eco fest.
By the way to all teens out there, freat not. Everybody have their own talent. Join the competition (its free by the way)!!! And if you have the time, do come to MPC www.mpc.gov.my during the launching.

No comments:

Productivity Tips Found at Pinterest

50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brainpower (#Infographic)
Infographic brought to you by Wrike

Koleksi Novel Saya

  • 5 Tahun 5 Bulan - Hlovate
  • Air Mata Kasih - Norhayati Berahim
  • Aku Milikmu - Aleya Anessa
  • Bayangan Rindu - Anis Ayuni
  • Bicara Hati - Damya Hanna

Wanna follow me, I'll follow u back then

Novel collection

Novel collection

Artphoto

Artphoto